How to install MariaDB on CentOS 7?
- Insatll MariaDB on server -
#yum install mariadb-server
#yum install -y mariadb mariadb-server
2. Restart MariaDB auto run when boot -
#systemctl start mariadb.service - Restart MariaDB
#systemctl enable mariadb.service - Auto run when boot
3. Check the status of MySQL/MariaDB -
#systemctl status mariadb
4. Stop MySQL/MariaDB -
#systemctl stop mariadb
5. Check the installation -
Output will be as follow -
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 3
Server version: 5.5.40-MariaDB MariaDB Server
Copyright © 2000, 2014, Oracle, Monty Program Ab and others.
Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.
Was this answer helpful?
If you don't want to setup to a full monitoring solution such as Nagios you can create your own...
1. Check the hostname is setup or not - hostname 2. Check the IP address is assigned to hostname...
1. REMOVE MAILS BY ID - /usr/sbin/exim -v -Mrm (MAIL ID HERE) 2. LIST QUEUED MAILS -...
Finding the username from provided hosting service name - /script/whoowns domain_name Finding...
Install latest version of git on CentOS release 6.8 - Step 1. Install Dependencies - yum install...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution